Many of us accumulate things that are a pity to throw away and leave at home makes no sense. This is especially true when you have made repairs at home and bought new furniture! The question immediately arises, what to do with the remaining furniture?
In this article, I will show you some ideas for using old chairs.
1. The first thing that comes to mind when looking at old chairs is to paint them with cheerful paint.
2. The second is to decorate the chairs so that they fit into the new interior. Of course, it is necessary to bring the legs into a decent appearance, if the decor is not up to the floor, sand them, paint them with paint in the desired tone.
For those who know how to knit, you can knit a cover with your own hands. Looks very cozy:
For those who know how to decoupage, it will not be a problem at all to ennoble old chairs. And for those who do not know this technique, there are many master classes on how to do it.
3. An old chair will be saved by a constriction.
4. If you are friends with macrame, you can easily give your chairs an interesting look.
5. You can simply pull with belts of different textures and colors.
6 . You can get creative. For example, from two chairs you can make interesting couches for both home and summer cottages. You just need to pick up the boards, cut them to the size of the future couch and bring them into a divine form.
Using the same system, you can make a bed for a pet.
7. If you remove the legs, you can make an excellent swing in the garden.
You can make an interesting basket for all sorts of paper little things.
8. If you go further in terms of creativity, then you can use the backrests with part of the seats as hangers for towels and all sorts of little things.
Those who have children can take the back of the chair, remove the jumpers and put a slate board. The same for the owners of small cafes, it will be interesting to write out a menu on such a board.
9 . So that your pet is not bored, you can make these shelves for him:
10. From the backs you can make interesting photo frames in vintage style.
11. If you want to shock your friends, then you can use these chair installations.
12. Such installations can also carry a functional load, become hangers:
Stools also make interesting shelves.
13. Old stools make excellent bedside tables if they are first put in order.
14. An interesting toilet will come out of an old stool. You can pick up an old suitcase for the seat, decorate it and you have a place for your little things.
15. And how do you like these creative hangers from the backs of chairs? 🙂
16. And if your country house has little land for flowers? Here are ideas for using chairs! By the way, I made a note to myself, I’ll apply it.
Cut a hole in the seat, insert a suitable pot and you have a small flower bed.
It will even be interesting to look at the delivery of a chair for tall plants.
17. By the same principle, you can make a chair as a shelf for storing your shoes.
18. Do you have a large dog, and do you constantly go to the country? Then you won’t have to lug around a food stand if you have a couple of old chairs.
19. If you have a lot of jewelry, and you have the right chair with a slatted back, then you can make a great wall-mounted jewelry holder.
And I will add a few examples of what a chair can be made of.
from used tires.
From an old wooden reel:
Interesting stools are made from buckets, painted with paint and filled with stuffing, and lined with cloth on top and nailed legs.
How do you like a chair made from old boards from skateboards? 🙂
Or tree branches.
An interesting library chair can also be made with your own hands.
How do you like this design? 🙂 Super creative!
Or such a chair made of pipes?
I hope you enjoy this content. Someone learned something for themselves, someone laughed!
Friends, I wish you all great ideas and creative inspiration!
All materials are taken from open sources